Advance Purchase Made-To-Order (MTO) Pumps
Advance Purchase MTO footwear are only available to customers based in Singapore and existing international customers who are familiar with our sizing.
After you purchase your pair of Advance Purchase MTO footwear from us online, we will contact you to arrange for a fitting appointment at the Palola boutique.
For customers who are based in Singapore but are unable to visit our boutique for a fitting appointment, we can arrange for a complimentary 24-hour fitting kit to be sent to you.
For more details about our MTO service, please read through Size & Fit (MTO), MTO FAQs and Terms & Conditions (MTO).
All Advance Purchase MTO footwear have a validity period of 3 months from the date of purchase.
For further questions about our MTO service, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp us at +65 9611 4134.
Palola footwear use EU sizing (refer to size conversion chart)
MTO footwear are available in both standard and wide fits.
MTO ballet flats and loafers are available in sizes EU 33 to EU 46, and half sizes are available as well.
MTO pumps are available in sizes EU 34 to EU 43, and half sizes are available as well.
MTO slides are available in sizes EU 33 to EU 45, and half sizes are available as well.
Ladies Shoe Size Conversions
Here’s how our Made-To-Order service works:
Step 1: Book a fitting appointment at the Palola boutique
At the boutique, one of our experienced shoemakers will walk you through the whole MTO process and assist you with determining the right fit for your feet.
Step 2: Select your shoe size and shoe width
We have all the different sizing options available in the form of fitting shoes for you to try on.
- Ballet flats & loafers are available in sizes EU 33 to EU 46 (incl. half sizes)
- Pumps are available in sizes EU 34 to EU 43 (incl. half sizes)
- Slides are available in sizes EU 33 to EU 45 (incl. half sizes)
You’re even able to mix and match two different sizes or widths for both your left foot and right foot respectively if required.
Step 3: Select your preferred style
After we’ve determined the right size and fit for you, you can choose to have your MTO footwear made in any of these available styles:
- Ballet flats: Yumi, Jessica, Cherie, Sofia or Cate
- Loafers: Claudia (plain, tassel or ribbon)
- Pumps: Cate 35, Jessica 35
- Slides: Yumi
Step 4: Select your preferred leather and colour
The final step would be to select the leather and colour you'd like your MTO footwear to be made in, from our diverse collection of leathers.
Step 5: Select an additional sole option (optional)
A Vibram rubber sole can be added to the leather soles of your Palola footwear for better grip, and to lengthen the lifespan of the leather soles.
Be sure to add your preferred additional sole option to your cart before you checkout if you require an additional rubber sole to be added to your MTO footwear.
Terms & Conditions:
- Turnaround time for MTO footwear is 4 weeks from the date of your fitting appointment
- Fitting appointments at our boutique are available on:
Tuesdays & Wednesdays, 12pm to 7.30pm
Saturdays, 11am to 7.30pm
- Our MTO service is only available to customers who are based in Singapore and existing international customers who are familiar with our sizing
- For both new and existing Palola customers who'd like to purchase a pair of MTO shoes but are unable to visit our boutique for a fitting appointment, please purchase "Advance Purchase MTO Footwear" from our online store and we'll arrange for a complimentary 24-hour fitting kit to be sent to you
- Due to the customised nature of MTO footwear, all MTO footwear sold are not eligible for exchanges or refunds