Here’s how our Made-To-Order service works:
Step 1: Book a fitting appointment at the Palola boutique
At the boutique, one of our experienced shoemakers will walk you through the whole MTO process and assist you with determining the right fit for your feet.
Step 2: Select your shoe size and shoe width
We have all the different sizing options available in the form of fitting shoes for you to try on.
- Ballet flats & loafers are available in sizes EU 33 to EU 46 (incl. half sizes)
- Pumps are available in sizes EU 34 to EU 43 (incl. half sizes)
- Slides are available in sizes EU 33 to EU 45 (incl. half sizes)
You’re even able to mix and match two different sizes or widths for both your left foot and right foot respectively if required.
Step 3: Select your preferred style
After we’ve determined the right size and fit for you, you can choose to have your MTO footwear made in any of these available styles:
- Ballet flats: Yumi, Jessica, Cherie, Sofia or Cate
- Loafers: Claudia (plain, tassel or ribbon)
- Pumps: Cate 35, Jessica 35
- Slides: Yumi
Step 4: Select your preferred leather and colour
The final step would be to select the leather and colour you'd like your MTO footwear to be made in, from our diverse collection of leathers.
Step 5: Select an additional sole option (optional)
A Vibram rubber sole can be added to the leather soles of your Palola footwear for better grip, and to lengthen the lifespan of the leather soles.
Be sure to add your preferred additional sole option to your cart before you checkout if you require an additional rubber sole to be added to your MTO footwear.