Claudia Loafer in Grey and Embossed Silver Lizard Leather
Each pair of Palola shoes is lasted by hand and features a signature seamless back.
The 'Claudia' is an unlined loafer that is made using ultra-soft, crease-resistant, tumbled grain calf leather. The absence of lining leather and the unique properties of tumbled grain leather make it one of the most comfortable pairs of shoes you’ll ever wear.
The combination of cool grey and silver is the perfect neutral combination that pairs well with everything from a casual summer dress to your favourite pair of jeans.
- Colour: Grey and Embossed Silver Lizard
- Last: 046 (Wide fit)
- Almond toe shape
- Full grain calf leather used for the upper
- Leather sole
- Heel height: 10mm
Palola footwear uses EU sizing (refer to size conversion chart).
- Palola footwear is available in sizes EU 35 to EU 41, and half sizes are available as well.
- Palola footwear fits true to size, so take the usual size that you wear on other European brands.
Palola footwear also fits the same across the various footwear types.
Eg. if you are a size EU 37 on our ballet flats, you will be a size EU 37 on our loafers, pumps and slides.
Ladies Shoe Size Conversions
Palola shoes are made using full grain cowhide and lambskin imported from Italy and Spain.
While we take every effort to use only the best parts of each piece of leather to make our shoes, tiny blemishes, vein marks or textural variances may occasionally appear on some shoes.
These are all natural characteristics of leather and will not affect the structural integrity of the shoes.
Each pair of Palola shoe uppers is cut from the same piece of leather, to ensure that they are consistent in appearance, as well as in the way they feel on your feet.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR PALOLA SHOES
- Caring for your Palola shoes will keep them looking pretty and prolong the lifespan of the shoes as they accompany you on life's adventures.
- Fresh out of the box, wear them in gradually - not more than a few hours the first few times you wear them. Wearing them in gradually allows the leather to mould to the contours of your feet, becoming more comfortable with each wear.
- Rotate your Palola shoes with other pairs of shoes, giving them at least a day to rest between each wear.
- If your Palola shoes get wet, wipe them dry with an absorbent cloth and allow them to air-dry naturally.
- Store your Palola shoes in a cool, dry and well-ventilated environment, away from direct sunlight.
- Visit a cobbler to replace heel tops when they have worn out.
CLEANING AND CONDITIONING
(A) Smooth Cowhide Leather
Your Palola shoes are made from full grain cowhide and will benefit from regular cleaning and conditioning that can be achieved in just 3 simple steps:
Step 1: Use a soft, damp cloth to wipe away any dirt and grime from the surface of the leather.
Step 2: With a soft cloth, apply the shoe cream in small amounts to the entire surface of the leather, using small, circular motions.
Step 3: Allow the shoe cream to be absorbed into the leather for 15 minutes, before vigorously brushing the shoes with a shoe brush to remove any residual cream left on the surface of the leather.
(B) Other Leathers
Use only a cleaning product specifically meant to clean patent leather, to avoid damaging the glossy surface. When storing patent shoes, ensure that the surface of the leather does not come into contact with other shoes to avoid any dye transfer.
Baby calf hair-on leather
Use a soft brush to brush off any dirt that gets trapped within the hairs.
Use only a protective spray specifically meant for suede leather. Be sure to reapply the protective spray at least once a month, or if your shoes get caught in the rain. A suede crepe brush can also be used to periodically remove dirt and dust.
Crocodile and other reptilian leathers are sensitive to water and are susceptible to water stains. Use only a product specifically meant for reptile skins when conditioning these delicate leathers.