Group Made-To-Order (GMTO) Jessica Reverso in Classic Nero and Classic Ivory
Group Made-To-Order (GMTO) shoes are pre-order shoes that are not in stock and are only made when an order has been placed.
Our GMTO service offers customers the opportunity to pre-order limited edition styles and colourways that aren't available in our stock collections, without the usual Made-To-Order (MTO) surcharge.
Unlike most GMTO services offered by other brands, we don't have a minimum number of participants required, and every GMTO style that we offer will go into production as soon as an order is placed.
However, as with any MTO shoe, since the pair of shoes is custom made for the customer who placed the order, we don't allow exchanges or refunds for GMTO shoes.
For more details about our GMTO service, please read through Size & Fit (GMTO), GMTO FAQs and Terms & Conditions (GMTO).
Each pair of Palola shoes is lasted by hand and features a signature seamless back.
The 'Jessica Reverso' is Palola's iconic, two-tone "Yin-Yang" ballet flat, where the left and right sides of the shoes feature the same colour combination, but in opposite positions on the shoes.
- Colour: Classic Nero and Classic Ivory
- Last: 045
- Round toe shape
- Full grain calf leather used for the upper
- Lambskin lining
- Leather sole
- Heel height: 10mm
Palola footwear use EU sizing (refer to size conversion chart)
GMTO footwear are available in both standard and wide fits.
GMTO ballet flats and loafers are available in sizes EU 33 to EU 46, and half sizes are available as well.
GMTO pumps are available in sizes EU 34 to EU 43, and half sizes are available as well.
GMTO slides are available in sizes EU 34 to EU 43, and half sizes are available as well.
Ladies Shoe Size Conversions
Here’s how our Group Made-To-Order service works:
Step 1: Purchase any of the available GMTO footwear online or in-store
GMTO styles and colourways offered are fixed and cannot be modified under any circumstances. If you'd like modify the GMTO styles or colourways available, your order will be converted to an MTO footwear, and will incur the usual MTO surcharge.
Step 2: Book a fitting appointment at the Palola boutique
At the boutique, one of our experienced shoemakers will assist you with determining the right fit for your feet.
Step 3: Select your shoe size and shoe width
We have all the different sizing options available in the form of fitting shoes for you to try on.
- Ballet flats & loafers are available in sizes EU 33 to EU 46 (incl. half sizes)
- Pumps are available in sizes EU 34 to EU 43 (incl. half sizes)
- Slides are available in sizes EU 33 to EU 45 (incl. half sizes)
You’re even able to mix and match two different sizes or widths for both your left foot and right foot respectively if required.
Step 4: Select an additional sole option (optional)
A Vibram rubber sole can be added to the leather soles of your Palola footwear for better grip, and to lengthen the lifespan of the leather soles.
Be sure to add your preferred additional sole option to your cart before you checkout if you require an additional rubber sole to be added to your GMTO footwear.
Terms & Conditions:
- GMTO footwear are only available to customers based in Singapore and existing international customers who are familiar with our sizing
- For existing customers who are familiar with our shoe sizing, please email us or drop us a WhatsApp message to confirm that you'd like us to make your GMTO footwear in the same size and width as your most recent order
- For new customers based in Singapore who have purchased GMTO footwear online, we will contact you to book a fitting appointment at our boutique to select the correct size and width for your GMTO footwear
- For new customers based in Singapore who have purchased GMTO footwear online but are unable to come down to our boutique for a fitting appointment, please let us know and we will arrange for a complimentary 24-hour fitting kit to be sent to you so that you can select the correct size and width for your GMTO footwear
- Fitting appointments at our boutique are available on:
Tuesdays & Wednesdays, 12pm to 7.30pm
Saturdays, 11am to 7.30pm
- Turnaround time for GMTO footwear is 4 weeks from the date of your fitting appointment
- Due to the customised nature of GMTO footwear, all GMTO footwear sold are not eligible for exchanges or refunds