Grupo Hecho a pedido (GMTO) Yumi en Classic Kaki
Group Made-To-Order (GMTO) footwear refers to pre-order footwear that is not in stock and is only made when an order has been placed.
Our GMTO service offers customers the opportunity to pre-order limited edition styles and colourways that aren't available in our stock collections, without the usual Made-To-Order (MTO) surcharge.
Unlike most GMTO services offered by other brands, we don't have a minimum number of participants required, and every GMTO style that we offer will go into production as soon as an order is placed.
However, as with any MTO footwear, since the footwear is custom made for the customer who placed the order, we don't allow exchanges or refunds for GMTO footwear.
For more details about our GMTO service, please read through Size & Fit (GMTO), GMTO FAQs and Terms & Conditions (GMTO).
The 'Yumi Slide' is Palola’s signature slide, and features the same gull-wing neck line and burgundy hand-stitched “fermatura” found on our iconic 'Yumi' ballet flat.
Perfect for summer weather or the tropics, our slides will keep your feet feeling cool and comfortable, without compromising on style or elegance.
- Colour: Classic Rosa
- Last: 050 (Standard fit) or 051 (Wide fit)
- Square toe shape
- Full grain calf leather used for the upper
- Full grain calf leather lining
- Leather sole
- Heel height: 10mm
Palola footwear uses EU sizing (refer to size conversion chart).
GMTO footwear is available in both standard and wide fits.
GMTO ballet flats and loafers are available in sizes EU 33 to EU 46, and half sizes are available as well.
GMTO pumps are available in sizes EU 34 to EU 43, and half sizes are available as well.
GMTO slides are available in sizes EU 34 to EU 43, and half sizes are available as well.
Ladies Shoe Size Conversions
Here’s how our Group Made-To-Order service works:
Step 1: Purchase any of the available GMTO footwear online or in-store
GMTO styles and colourways offered are fixed and cannot be modified under any circumstances. If you'd like modify the GMTO styles or colourways available, your order will be converted to an MTO footwear, and will incur the usual MTO surcharge.
Step 2: Book a fitting appointment at the Palola boutique
At the boutique, one of our experienced shoemakers will assist you with determining the right fit for your feet.
Step 3: Select your shoe size and shoe width
We have all the different sizing options available in the form of fitting shoes for you to try on.
- Ballet flats & loafers are available in sizes EU 33 to EU 46 (incl. half sizes)
- Pumps are available in sizes EU 34 to EU 43 (incl. half sizes)
- Slides are available in sizes EU 33 to EU 45 (incl. half sizes)
You’re even able to mix and match two different sizes or widths for both your left foot and right foot respectively if required.
Step 4: Select an additional sole option (optional)
A Vibram rubber sole can be added to the leather soles of your Palola footwear for better grip, and to lengthen the lifespan of the leather soles.
Be sure to add your preferred additional sole option to your cart before you checkout if you require an additional rubber sole to be added to your GMTO footwear.
Terms & Conditions:
- GMTO footwear is only available to customers based in Singapore and existing international customers who are familiar with our sizing
- For new customers based in Singapore who have purchased GMTO footwear online, we will contact you to book a fitting appointment at our boutique
- For existing customers who are familiar with our shoe sizing, please drop us an email or WhatsApp message to confirm that you'd like us to make your GMTO footwear in the same size and width as your most recent order
- Fitting appointments are only available by appointment, so please drop us an email or WhatsApp message to book an appointment before visiting our boutique
- Turnaround time for GMTO footwear is 4 weeks from the date of your fitting appointment
- Due to the customised nature of GMTO footwear, all GMTO footwear sold is not eligible for exchanges or refunds